Tuesday, Feb. 18 - Abstract notifications emailed to First Authors
All accepted abstracts are assigned to either a paper (oral) or poster presentation session at the discretion of the ARVO Annual Meeting Program Committee.
- Abstracts are scheduled for presentation on a specific day of the ARVO 2014 Annual Meeting, i.e. any one day from Sunday, May 4 through Thursday, May 8.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, your scheduled presentation day/time will be included in the notification.
- Changes to scheduled abstract presentation type, session, days and times cannot be made; no exceptions.
- First Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to register and pay the full meeting registration fee, attend the Annual Meeting and make the presentation of their abstract, or follow the ARVO Withdrawal Policy linked from the Abstracts page of the ARVO Annual Meeting website. View the policy.
- Presentation guidelines are now available online. Please view ARVO's Annual Meeting Presentation Guidelines by accessing the link below.
- All questions must include the abstract Control ID# and the first/last name of the First Author and should be directed to email@example.com.
To view your submitted abstract or your email notifications, please log in using your ARVO membership email address and password. Viewing your abstract proof is for reference only; no revisions can be made.
To view your Abstract Notification: from your Welcome page, select Messages in the left navigational column.
View your abstract and/or abstract notification
View your submitted abstract proof and/or abstract notification here
If your abstract has been accepted as a paper or poster presentation, be sure to review ARVO's Presentation Guidelines.
View ARVO Annual meeting Presentation Guidelines