Call for Abstracts
The Abstract Submission deadline has now passed.
Abstract revisions or additional submissions cannot be accommodated.
Key dates for the 2014 Abstract Program
Dec. 10, 2013
Abstract complete notifications will be sent to First Authors
Jan. 31, 2014
Abstract withdrawal deadline (before publication)
Feb. 18, 2014
Abstract acceptance notifications sent to First Authors
Mar. 4, 2014
Abstracts available online
Tuesday, Dec. 10 - Abstract Complete Submission notifications emailed to First Authors
If this email is not received:
- your abstract was left in draft status and was not submitted
- your email was incorrect
- your abstract included another email address for you
- your email was blocked by spam filter or sent to your junkbox
Tuesday, Feb. 18 - Abstract notifications emailed to First Authors
All accepted abstracts are assigned to either a paper (oral) or poster presentation session at the discretion of the ARVO Annual Meeting Program Committee.
- Abstracts are scheduled for presentation on a specific day of the ARVO 2014 Annual Meeting, i.e. any one day from Sunday, May 4 through Thursday, May 8.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, your scheduled presentation day/time will be included in the notification.
- Changes to scheduled abstract presentation days and times cannot be made; no exceptions.
- First Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to register and pay the full meeting registration fee, attend the Annual Meeting and make the presentation of their abstract, or follow the ARVO Withdrawal Policy linked from the Abstracts page of the ARVO Annual Meeting website. View the policy.
- Presentation guidelines will be posted on this Abstracts webpage in March.
- All questions must include the abstract Control ID# and the first/last name of the First Author and should be directed to email@example.com.
To view your submitted abstract or your email notifications, please login using your ARVO membership email address and password. Viewing your abstract proof is for reference only; no revisions can be made.
View your abstract
View your submitted abstract proof here