The Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) is the largest gathering of eye and vision researchers in the world, attracting over 11,000 attendees from more than 75 countries. About 45% of our attendees are from outside the U.S.
The theme of the ARVO 2015 Annual Meeting is
Powerful Connections: Vision Research and Online Networking.
Online networking is changing the way we communicate, collaborate and conduct research. ARVO 2015 will explore the increasing importance of these networks in exchanging ideas, promoting scientific discourse, sharing discoveries, building global collaborations and advancing careers.
The Annual Meeting features five days of the most innovative and cutting-edge vision science in every facet of vision research, including:
- Anatomy & pathology/oncology
- Eye movements/
- Low Vision
- Nanotechnology/Regenerative medicine
- Ophthalmic imaging
- Retinal cell biology
- Visual neuroscience
- Visual psychophysics/
The program includes:
- Some 6,000 posters
- Four symposia
- Eight major lectures, including an opening and a closing keynote and lectures by ARVO awardees as well as the recipients of the prestigious Champalimaud Vision Award
- Special interest group sessions
- Social events and extensive networking opportunities
- A 25,000 square-foot exhibit hall
Join us and be part of eye and vision research’s most influential meeting.