Need a hard copy of the registration form? Download one now.
Please note that badges will not be mailed in advance. Be sure to bring your ExpressPass email confirmation with you to the Meeting. Save time – Badges can be printed prior to the Meeting at badge-printing kiosks. Learn more.
Everyone must register for the Meeting, whether you are presenting a poster or paper, attending or exhibiting. While you must pay membership dues to submit an abstract, membership dues do not include Meeting registration. First authors of accepted abstracts must pay the registration fee to attend; a complimentary full-meeting exhibitor badge is not a substitute.
- Admission to the Annual Meeting’s scientific sessions
- SIGs and exhibits
- Free internet at the Convention Center
- A Program Summary book and Pocket Guide
- A tote bag
- A water bottle
How to get your name badge
ARVO's registration system will provide ExpressPass email confirmations with a custom QR Code to quickly scan and print your badge at kiosks onsite at the convention center all week, and at select hotels on Saturday and Sunday.
Please note that badges will not be mailed in advance.
Learn where and when you can print your badge
Annual Meeting Registration Fees
||By March 6
||By April 24
||After April 24
*Non-member Annual Meeting registration fees include optional ARVO membership through Dec. 31, 2015. **Full-time non-member students (undergraduates, graduate students, fellows and residents) must provide the name and email address of their supervisor when registering.
Guest registration procedures
Registrants who wish to have a spouse, domestic partner, significant other or immediate family member attend Annual Meeting sessions for the entire Meeting (Sunday – Thursday) may register them onsite for $250. There will also be a one day guest pass available onsite for $75.
ARVO members, co-authors on abstracts or individuals having any professional interest may not register as guests. Eligibility of guests will be verified.
Children under 18 are not required to pay, but must pick up a wristband at the Badge Replacement Desk and must be supervised at all times. Guests must be accompanied by the registered ARVO attendee for onsite registration.
Education course registration
ARVO Education Courses are offered on Saturday, May 2. Full-day and half-day courses are available.
Separate registration is required in advance for Education Courses. They are not included with Annual Meeting registration.
Continuing Medical Education
View CME information related to the Annual Meeting.
Cancellation and refund policy
- The deadline to receive refund requests is Friday, April 24, 2015.
- Annual Meeting registration: Registration fees will be refunded for the amount paid, less a $40 administrative fee ($20 for students).
- Saturday Education Course registration: Registration fees will be refunded for the amount paid, less a $30 administrative fee ($20 for students).
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received in the ARVO office after April 24, 2015.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing to ARVO, 1801 Rockville Pike, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852, or by emailing email@example.com.
By attending the ARVO Annual Meeting, attendees agree to allow their names, likenesses and images either in audio, photographic or video format recorded onsite to be used by ARVO and the ARVO Foundation for Eye Research for educational and promotional purposes.