The Abstract Submission deadline has now passed
Abstract revisions or additional submissions cannot be accommodated.
Key dates for the Asia-ARVO 2015
Abstract submission and registration open
Abstract submission closes 11:59pm U.S. Eastern
(Oct. 11, 2014, 12:59pm JST)
Abstract submission confirmation sent to First Authors
Abstract withdrawal deadline (before publication)
Abstract acceptance notifications with assigned presentation day/times sent to First Authors
Abstracts available online through the Itinerary Planner
Tuesday, Dec. 2 - Abstract notifications emailed to First Authors
- All accepted abstracts are assigned to either a paper (oral) or poster presentation session at the discretion of the Asia-ARVO Meeting Program Committee.
- Abstracts are scheduled for presentation on a specific day of the Asia-ARVO 2015 Meeting, i.e. any one day from Monday, Feb 16 through Thursday, Feb 19.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, your scheduled presentation day/time will be included in the notification.
- Changes to scheduled abstract presentation days and times cannot be made; no exceptions.
- First Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to register and pay the full meeting registration fee, attend the Asia-ARVO Meeting and make the presentation of their abstract, or follow the Asia-ARVO Withdrawal Policy linked from the this page
- All questions must include the abstract Control ID# and the first/last name of the First Author and should be directed to email@example.com.
- To view your submitted abstract or your email notifications, please login using your ARVO membership email address and password. Viewing your abstract proof is for reference only; no revisions can be made.
If this email is not received:
- your abstract was left in draft status and was not submitted
- your email was incorrect
- your abstract included another email address for you
- your email was blocked by spam filter or sent to your junkbox
Travel grants available
US $1,000, up to 50 awardees; US $500, up to 100 awardees
- Travel Grant notifications will be sent on Wednesday, December 3, 2014.
Abstract submission is now closed
View your submitted abstract proof
If you have any questions, please contact ARVO directly: firstname.lastname@example.org