Sonesta Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Through a series of thematic sessions, this conference stimulated discussion among basic researchers, clinicians and pharmaceutical/biotechnology representatives. The program focused on new information to challenge existing hypotheses, generate new and testable hypotheses, and provided novel insights and perspectives.
- Mucosal immunity at the ocular surface
- Innate and adaptive responses in ocular homeostasis and disease
- Immunological mechanisms in ocular autoimmunity and inflammation
- Immunological mechanisms in degenerative/age-related ocular diseases
- Bench to bedside: biologics and novel therapies for ocular immune-mediated diseases
See the Program for more information, including keynote and invited speakers.
- Rachel Caspi, PhD, FARVO, National Eye Institute
- Joan Stein-Streilein, PhD, Schepens Eye Research Institute
- Justine Smith, FRANZCO, PhD, FARVO, Flinders University
The Ocular Immunity, Autoimmunity and Inflammation Conference
was supported by the ARVO Foundation through a contribution from some of the following generous Supporters: