ARVO International Chapter Affiliates
The partnership between ARVO and its Chapter Affiliates connects the global community of eye and vision scientists and advances research worldwide into understanding the visual system and preventing, treating and curing its disorders.
- Respond regionally to the interests and needs of eye and vision researchers around the world.
- Host regional scientific and educational programs and networking opportunities.
- Increase funding opportunities and travel grants for eye and vision researchers.
- Promote eye and vision research to governments, industry and the public.
- Further develop the field of eye and vision research.
Current Chapter Affiliates
To learn more about the mission, current activities and membership eligibility of each of ARVO's 13 current International Chapter Affiliates, visit
- Argentinian chapter affiliate
- Austrian chapter affiliate
- Brazilian chapter affiliate
- Dutch chapter affiliate
- Chinese chapter affiliate
- Colombian chapter affiliate
- Egyptian chapter affiliate
- Hungarian chapter affiliate
- Indian chapter affiliate
- Israeli chapter affiliate
- Italian chapter affiliate
- Mexican chapter affiliate
- South-East European chapter affiliate
Apply to become a Chapter Affiliate
To learn more about becoming an ARVO International Chapter Affiliate, download a copy of the Chapter Affiliate Start-up and Operations Manual and contact Chapter Affiliate Manager, Stacy De La O at firstname.lastname@example.org or +220.127.116.1104.