Abstract and Special Interest Groups (SIG) submission will open on Monday, October 15, 2018.
The Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of the implications.
Start preparing now to present your work at this premier eye and vision research event.
- Abstract Submission Policies and Procedures
- Abstract Submission FAQs
- 2019 Reviewing Codes
- Abstract Submission Tutorial
- Successful Abstract Submission Guidelines
- SIG Submission Guidelines
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- Registering Clinical Trials
- Abstract Rejection Criteria
- ARVO Abstract Citation Statement
The link to the abstract and SIG submission site will be located at the bottom of this page.
|Oct. 15, 2018||Abstract submission site opens|
|Nov. 30, 2018||Abstract submission deadline|
|Dec. 4, 2018||Abstract complete notification will be sent to First Authors|
|Jan. 9, 2019||Abstract review notification will be sent to First Author|
|Feb. 13, 2019||Abstract scheduling notification sent to First Authors|
- For technical support during abstract submission, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone at +1.434.964.4100 or toll free (U.S. Only) at 888.503.1050, Monday 12am - Friday 5:30pm, U.S. ET.
- Policy and procedure questions should be directed to ARVO at email@example.com or contact by phone at +184.108.40.20600, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm U.S. ET.