Abstract and Special Interest Groups (SIG) submission is now closed
The Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of the implications.
The abstract must be work that has not been submitted for publication or preprint before the abstract submission deadline. After the abstract submission deadline of December 1, 2017, an author is at liberty to submit their abstract to a journal or a preprint for publication consideration.
Start preparing now to present your work at this premier eye and vision research event.
- Abstract Submission Policies and Procedures
- Abstract Submission FAQs
- Abstract Submission Tutorial
- 2018 Reviewing Codes
- Successful Abstract Submission Guidelines
- SIG Submission and Submission Guidelines
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- Registering Clinical Trials
- Abstract Rejection Criteria
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
- ARVO Abstract Citation Statement
Key dates for the 2018 Abstract Program
|Oct. 16, 2017||Abstract submission site opens|
|Dec. 1, 2017||Abstract submission deadline|
|Dec. 5, 2017||Abstract complete notification will be sent to First Authors|
|Jan. 10, 2018||Abstract review notification will be sent to First Author|
|Feb. 14, 2018||Abstract scheduling notification sent to First Authors|
Abstract submission assistance
- For technical support during abstract submission, send your request to email@example.com or contact by phone at +1.434.964.4100 or toll free (US Only) at 888.503.1050, Monday 12am - Friday 5:30pm, U.S. ET.
- Policy and procedure questions should be directed to ARVO at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone at +184.108.40.20600, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm U.S. ET.