Delta Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for the ARVO Annual Meeting.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday – Friday, 7am – 7:30pm (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NY2Y9
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the reservation 800 number.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is just a 15-minute taxi or shuttle ride from the downtown Baltimore area. BWI Thurgood Marshall offers easy access to the several public transportation options to reach downtown Baltimore with the ability to take advantage of the free Charm City Circulator as well as the BWI Amtrak Station.
Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located an hour and a half from downtown Baltimore. The best means of transport from Dulles is the use of SuperShuttle or taxi. For those looking to make use of public transportation, Dulles offers the Silver Line Express Bus to Metrorail Station. From the Wiehle-Reston station journey to Metro’s Union Station, from there another train ride on the MARC train will get you to the downtown Baltimore area.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is located approximately an hour outside of the downtown Baltimore Area. DCA, located in the heart of Washington, DC, is conveniently located on the Metro. Similar to Dulles a metro ride to Union Station offers you access to both the MARC and Amtrak trains to gain access to downtown Baltimore.
Airport transfers and directions
Downtown Baltimore is located close to I-95. The downtown Baltimore area is easily accessible and several hotels offer self-parking or valet services. To access driving directions from local areas the Visit Baltimore website offers driving directions from the north, south and west. If you’re looking for more specific directions enter your address into Google maps.
There are two Amtrak train stations in the Baltimore area. The Baltimore Penn Station and the Baltimore – BWI Thurgood Marshall Amtrak stations are approximately a 15-minute taxi ride from downtown Baltimore.
Major cities in proximity to Baltimore
Located in the center of the Mid-Atlantic, Baltimore is located near a few other major U.S. cities.
- Washington, DC – Baltimore is just an hour from our nation’s capital. Accessible with a short drive down I-95, or a quick ride on the Amtrak or MARC train will get you to Union Station.
- Philadelphia, Penn.– Baltimore is about an hour and a half south of historic Philadelphia, Penn. by car and about 2 and a half hours via Amtrak.
- New York, N.Y. – A 3-hour train ride on Amtrak separates Baltimore from the eclectic New York City.
- Richmond, Va. - a smaller city nestled in the heart of Virginia is located south of Baltimore, about 4 hours on the Northeast Regional train.
- Boston, Mass. − A ride on an Amtrak Northeast Regional train provides a relaxing 6-hour route between Baltimore and Boston.
- Pittsburgh, Penn. – While Pittsburgh, isn’t as easily accessible via train, it is about a 4-hour drive from Baltimore