Researchers share latest high-tech advances in vision research
The 2018 ARVO New Conference was held on Tuesday, May 1 from 9 – 10am HAST (ET - 3pm) during the ARVO Annual Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii. The News Conference featured five researchers from around the world who shared the latest high-tech advances in research to treat, diagnose and prevent diseases causing vision loss.
The new findings demonstrate the impact of technology on vision and on vision science:
- Online vision symptom checkers often misdiagnose
- Are robots the doctors of the future? Research indicates maybe
- At home testing device screens for common cause of vision loss
- Holographic eye tracker to enable monitoring outside of the clinic
- Virtual reality app makes vision screening mobile
The session was moderated by ARVO President Claude Burgoyne, MD, FARVO.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.