The RGA program has been canceled for 2020.
The Research Grant Administrators (RGA) Program is an opportunity for the vibrant community of research grant administrators, research directors, grant financial managers, grant writers, and project and clinical trial administrators from schools, labs, institutes and societies to gather together to learn, network, and discuss their work and share best practices. Please join us in Baltimore for a content-rich, full-day program which will include presentations from NAEVR/AEVR and vision research funders, and the ability to meet and interact with NIH and NEI representatives to discuss training mechanisms, grants management, eRA Commons, and much more! This year we will include the very popular, “Ask the NEI” session where the Institute’s delegates will answer your toughest questions! A detailed agenda is forthcoming.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in grant management or preparation for one or more Principal Investigators
- Research directors
- Grant financial managers
- Grant writers
- Project and clinical trial administrators
This program assumes the participant has knowledge of basic grant administration concepts and processes.
The registration fee includes the full-day event with continental breakfast and lunch plus full access to the ARVO Annual Meeting (for eligible attendees). Annual Meeting access includes the poster sessions, paper sessions, symposia, lectures and the exhibit hall, where you can meet one-on-one with grants administration staff.
The Member and Nonmember fee is $165
To receive the discounted rate, insert the discount code RGA2020.
Criteria to receive access to the Annual Meeting with your RGA registration fee
- You must be involved in grant management or preparation for one or more Principal Investigators.
- Your primary function may not be as a researcher.
- You may not be first author or co-author on an ARVO abstract.
- You must attend the Research Grant Administrators Program.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org