Tuesday, April 30
The Research Grant Administrators (RGA) Program is an opportunity for research grant administrators, research directors, grant financial managers, grant writers, and project and clinical trial administrators from schools, labs, institutes and societies to get together to learn, network and discuss.
Enjoy a content-rich, full-day program. Learn about NEI and NIH updates, hear from other funding foundations and organizations in the eye and vision sciences.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in grant management or preparation for one or more Principal Investigators
- Research directors
- Grant financial managers
- Grant writers
- Project and clinical trial administrators
This program assumes the participant has knowledge of basic grant administration concepts and processes.
The registration fee includes the full-day event with continental breakfast and lunch plus full access to the ARVO Annual Meeting (for eligible attendees). Annual Meeting access includes the poster sessions, paper sessions, symposia, lectures and the exhibit hall, where you can meet one-on-one with grants administration staff.
|Member and Nonmember fee||$165|
To receive the discounted rate, insert the discount code RGA19.
Criteria to receive access to the Annual Meeting with your RGA registration fee
- You must be involved in grant management or preparation for one or more Principal Investigators.
- Your primary function may not be as a researcher.
- You may not be first author or co-author on an ARVO abstract.
- You must attend the Research Grant Administrators Program.
Questions? Email email@example.com