Call for abstracts
Abstract submissions are now closed.
The Imaging in the Eye Program Committee seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of their implications.
Abstracts submitted for the 2018 ARVO Annual Meeting may not be submitted for the 2018 Imaging in the Eye Conference.
Abstracts must be work that has not been submitted for publication before the abstract submission deadline. After the abstract submission deadline, an author is at liberty to submit their abstract to a journal for publication consideration.
Abstract reference tools
- Abstract Submission Policies and Procedures
- Abstract Submission FAQs
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- Registering Clinical Trials
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
- Abstract Rejection Criteria
- Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Paper Presentation Guidelines
Key dates for the 2018 Imaging in the Eye Conference Abstract Program
|January 5, 2018||Abstract submission opens|
|February 16, 2018||Abstract submission closes - 5pm U.S. EST|
|March 14, 2018||Abstract acceptance notifications sent to First Authors|
|March 19, 2018||Abstract scheduling notification sent to First Authors|
|March 20, 2018||Presentation guidelines available online|
|March 30, 2018||Early bird conference registration deadline|
|April 6, 2018||Deadline to withdraw the abstract|
|April 28, 2018||ARVO Imaging in the Eye Conference|
- All accepted abstracts will be assigned to either a paper (oral) or poster presentation session at the discretion of the Conference Program Committee. Changes to scheduled abstract presentation formats, dates and times cannot be made.
- First Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to register and pay the full meeting registration fee, attend the Imaging in the Eye Conference and present their abstract.
- All questions must include the abstract Control ID# and the first/last name of the First Author and should be directed to email@example.com.
- The abstracts/conference presentations for the Imaging in the Eye Conference will be available electronically. All registered attendees will receive a downloadable link before the conference. This will be downloadable to most mobile devices. (The link will also be proved onsite.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.