Call for abstracts
Abstract submission opens - Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Abstract deadline - Friday, Feb. 21, 2020
The Imaging in the Eye Program Committee seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of their implications.
Abstracts submitted for the 2020 ARVO Annual Meeting may not be submitted for the 2020 Imaging in the Eye Conference.
Abstracts must be work that has not been submitted for publication before the abstract submission deadline. After the abstract submission deadline of February 21, 2020, an author is at liberty to submit their abstract to a journal for publication consideration.
- Abstract Submission Policies and Procedures
- Abstract Submission FAQs
- Abstract Submission Tutorial
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
- Successful Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- Abstract Rejection Criteria
- ARVO Abstract Citation Statement
Key dates for the 2020 Imaging in the Eye Conference abstract program
|Jan. 10||Abstract submission opens|
|Feb. 21||Abstract submission closes - 5pm U.S. EST|
|March 25||Acceptance/rejection notification email|
|March 27||Registration deadline|
|Apr. 8||Schedule notification email|
|May 1||Invited speaker and networking reception|
|May 1 - 2||ARVO Imaging in the Eye Conference|
- All accepted abstracts will be assigned to either a paper (oral) or poster presentation session at the discretion of the Conference Program Committee. Changes to scheduled abstract presentation formats, dates and times cannot be made. NOTE: All accepted abstracts will be published in the ARVO IOVS journal.
- First Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to register and pay the full meeting registration fee, attend the Imaging in the Eye Conference and present their abstract.
- All questions must include the abstract Control ID# and the first/last name of the First Author and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstracts/conference presentations for the Imaging in the Eye Conference will be available electronically to all registered attendees. The registrants will receive a downloadable link before the conference. This will be downloadable to most mobile devices. (The link will also be provided onsite.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.