Call for abstracts
Abstract submission is now open through Friday, February 15, 2019
The Imaging in the Eye Program Committee seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of their implications.
Abstracts submitted for the 2019 ARVO Annual Meeting may not be submitted for the 2019 Imaging in the Eye Conference.
Abstracts must be work that has not been submitted for publication before the abstract submission deadline. After the abstract submission deadline of February 15, 2019, an author is at liberty to submit their abstract to a journal for publication consideration.
Abstract reference tools
- Abstract Submission Policies and Procedures
- Abstract Submission FAQs
- Abstract Submission Tutorial
- Successful Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- Registering Clinical Trials
- Abstract Rejection Criteria
- ARVO Abstract Citation Statement
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
Key dates for the 2019 Imaging in the Eye Conference abstract program
|January 4, 2019||Abstract submission opens|
|February 15, 2019||Abstract submission closes - 5pm U.S. EST|
|February 20, 2019||Abstract submission notifications sent to First Authors|
|March 13, 2019||Abstract acceptance notifications sent to First Authors|
|March 19, 2019||Abstract scheduling notification sent to First Authors|
|March 20, 2019||Presentation guidelines paper/poster available online|
|March 22, 2019||Early bird conference registration deadline|
|April 26 - 27, 2019||ARVO Imaging in the Eye Conference|
- All accepted abstracts will be assigned to either a paper (oral) or poster presentation session at the discretion of the Conference Program Committee. Changes to scheduled abstract presentation formats, dates and times cannot be made. NOTE: New this year - All accepted abstracts will be published in the ARVO IOVS Journal.
- First Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to register and pay the full meeting registration fee, attend the Imaging in the Eye Conference and present their abstract.
- All questions must include the abstract Control ID# and the first/last name of the First Author and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstracts/conference presentations for the Imaging in the Eye Conference will be available electronically to all registered attendees. The registrants will receive a downloadable link before the conference. This will be downloadable to most mobile devices. (The link will also be provided onsite.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.