Call for abstracts
Abstract submission is open through Friday, March 23, 2018.
The Ocular Oncogenesis and Oncology organizers seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of their implications.
Abstract reference tools
- Abstract Submission Policies and Procedures
- Abstract Submission FAQs
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
- Successful Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- Registering Clinical Trials
- Abstract Rejection Criteria
Abstract submission assistance
For technical support during abstract submission, send your request to email@example.com or contact by phone at +1.434.964.4100 or toll free (US only) at 888.503.1050, Monday 12am - Friday 5:30pm, U.S. ET.
Policy and procedure questions should be directed to ARVO at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone at +188.8.131.5200, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm U.S. ET.