Call for proposals for 2024 Education Courses is open to June 26.
The Education Course programming is meant to:
- introduce learners to a specific area of research
- teach new research skills or enhance and expand existing ones
- offer in-depth review and discussion of a research issue from a fair and balanced perspective.
Courses should supplement, not replicate, content normally presented during the Annual Meeting.
All members are eligible to submit a proposal.
Proposal can be for half-day or full-day courses and should:
- describe the educational need for the course
- explain how the course will address that need
- describe an agenda that:
- includes participant interaction with experts, such as panel discussions and/or dedicated time for questions and answers
- addresses the specified learning objectives
- includes a 15-minute refreshment break in the morning and/or afternoon; and
- full-day course agendas should also include a one-hour break for lunch. Box lunches are provided for full-day courses only.
You are required to submit a draft agenda with your proposal. Complete one of the following agenda templates and submit with course proposal by June 26.
Decision notifications will be sent the week of July 26.