As a supporter of ARVO 2019, you recognize the importance of being in front of ARVO members throughout their meeting experience. With our sponsorship and advertising opportunities, you can maximize your company's brand recognition on and off the trade show floor.
Opportunities exist for organizations of all sizes and budgets. Whether you are looking to increase brand recognition, reinforce your reputation as an industry leader or establish a new business, an ARVO support opportunity can help you achieve your goal.
If you would like to exhibit, please visit our exhibitor information page.
ARVO membership information overview
- 11,000+ members, with around 45% of our membership residing outside of the U.S.
- 56% have a PhD, MD or both.
- 64% have an academic university as their professional focus.
- 31% say they have professional interest in retina, 14% in cornea and 12% in glaucoma.
- 10% say their clinical research pertains to age-related macular degeneration, 9% to diabetic retinopathy and 8% to cataracts.
Advertising and sponsorship opportunities at ARVO 2019
ARVO offers a variety of high-impact support and advertising opportunities to promote your brand, expertise, booth and leadership to the 11,000+ attendees throughout the ARVO 2019 Annual Meeting. Opportunities are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and include:
- Mobile app and online meeting planner
- Exhibitor Education Lounges
- Escalator and window clings
- Tote bags
- Tote bag inserts
- Floor and stair riser decals
- Aisle number signs
- ARVO Pocket Guide (onsite meeting program)
For more information, please view our sponsorship brochure.
Keep the momentum going for your brand beyond the Annual Meeting. Opportunities exist on several ARVO platforms to reach potential customers year-round.
- ARVO website banner ads – available for high impact all year. See an example below.
- ARVO Annual Meeting microsite – this is the Annual Meeting hub and all 11,000+ attendees must travel through this site to register and submit abstracts. Don’t miss this opportunity.
- ARVO online publications – twice monthly Insight e-newsletter and monthly Annual Meeting e-update emails. These opportunities are sent to all members and/or past Annual Meeting attendees and pushed out directly to their inboxes.
- ARVO journals – advertise year-round in our three open access journals: Investigative Ophthalmology and Vision Science (IOVS), Journal of Vision (JOV) and Translational Vision Science and Technology (TVST).