Opportunities exist for organizations of all sizes and budgets. Whether you are looking to increase brand recognition, reinforce your reputation as an industry leader or establish a new business, an ARVO support opportunity can help you achieve your goal.
If you would like to exhibit, please visit our exhibitor information page.
ARVO membership information overview
- 11,000+ members, with around 45% of our membership residing outside of the U.S.
- 56% have a PhD, MD or both.
- 64% have an academic university as their professional focus.
- 31% say they have professional interest in retina, 14% in cornea and 12% in glaucoma.
- 10% say their clinical research pertains to age-related macular degeneration, 9% to diabetic retinopathy and 8% to cataracts.
Advertising and sponsorship opportunities at ARVO 2020
ARVO offers a variety of high-impact support and advertising opportunities to promote your brand, expertise, booth and leadership to the 11,000+ attendees throughout the ARVO 2020 Annual Meeting. Opportunities are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and include:
- Mobile app and online meeting planner
- Exhibitor Education Lounges
- Escalator and window clings
- Tote bags
- Tote bag inserts
- Floor and stair riser decals
- Aisle number signs
- ARVO Pocket Guide (onsite meeting program)
Keep the momentum going for your brand beyond the Annual Meeting. Opportunities exist on several ARVO platforms to reach potential customers year-round. View our Media Kit.
- ARVO website banner ads – available for high impact all year. See an example below.
- ARVO Annual Meeting microsite – this is the Annual Meeting hub and all 11,000+ attendees must travel through this site to register and submit abstracts. Don’t miss this opportunity.
- ARVO online publications – twice monthly Insight e-newsletter and monthly Annual Meeting e-update emails. These opportunities are sent to all members and/or past Annual Meeting attendees and pushed out directly to their inboxes.
- ARVO journals – advertise year-round in our three open access journals: Investigative Ophthalmology and Vision Science (IOVS), Journal of Vision (JOV) and Translational Vision Science and Technology (TVST).
- ARVO mailing list – reach ARVO members and Annual Meeting registrants anytime, year-round. To find out more about ARVO mailing lists, contact INFOCUS at 1.800.708.5478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.