Recognized as one of the top 50 medical meetings by the Healthcare Convention and Exhibitors Association, ARVO is the world's leading educational and networking forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students and trainees in the fields of vision research and eye science.
ARVO 2024 Exhibitors and Sponsors
The 2024 ARVO Annual Meeting will be held in Seattle, Wash.
- Exhibit dates are Sunday, May 5 - Wednesday, May 8. Booth Selection is open.
- Exhibit Hall hours*
Sunday, May 5: 9am - 6pm
Monday, May 6: 9am - 6pm
Tuesday, May 7: 9am - 6pm
Wednesday, May 8: 9am - 5:15pm
- *Exhibit Hall hours have been adjusted for 2024. This adjustment has been made to better align exhibit hours with attendance in the exhibit hall and to allow for additional sponsorship opportunities for exhibitors during the All Posters hour at the end of each day.
- Exhibit Hall hours*
- Read through our Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Why exhibit and market with ARVO?
- ARVO is globally-recognized and respected as a leading provider of quality content and research
- ARVO has a worldwide membership of 10,000 in more than 75 countries. Forty-five percent of ARVO members reside outside of the U.S.
Who attends the ARVO Annual Meeting?
- The ARVO 2023 Annual Meeting drew 9,800+ attendees, with nearly 80% of current ARVO members attending every year.
- Attendees include basic science researchers, clinical researchers, clinicians, surgeons, ophthalmology educators and students, and clinicians-in-training.
- Top fields of study and practice of attendees include retina, cornea, glaucoma, retinal cell biology, age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, dry eye, basic research and clinical private practice.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales: Please contact Christine Von Steiger at ARVOSales@ntpevents.com or 703.706.8252.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Services: Please contact Deneen Pratt at ARVOExhibitor@ntpevents.com or 703.706.8248.
If you need to book more than 10 hotel rooms for your group while attending the Annual Meeting, please submit a group block request. Once the room block has been approved, you will receive an official confirmation letter from ARVO's official housing bureau, Orchid.Events.