Recognized as one of the top 50 medical meetings by the Healthcare Convention and Exhibitors Association, ARVO is the world's leading educational and networking forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students and trainees in the fields of vision research and eye science.
ARVO 2022 Exhibitors and Sponsors
The 2022 ARVO Annual Meeting will be held in Denver, Colorado May 1 - 4. Space selection is open now.
- To book a booth for ARVO 2022 please contact Christine Von Steiger at ARVOSales@ntpevents.com or 703.706.8252.
- Exhibit and Sponsorship Marketing Prospectus - The 2022 prospectus will be available later this year.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about exhibiting at ARVO 2022.
Why exhibit and market with ARVO?
- ARVO is globally-recognized and respected as a leading provider of quality content and research
- ARVO has a worldwide membership of 10,000 in more than 75 countries. Forty-five percent of ARVO members reside outside of the U.S.
Who attends the ARVO Annual Meeting?
- The ARVO 2019 Annual Meeting (last in-person event) drew 11,000+ attendees, with nearly 80% of current ARVO members attending every year.
- Attendees include basic science researchers, clinical researchers, clinicians, surgeons, ophthalmology educators and students, and clinicians-in-training.
- Top fields of study and practice of attendees include retina, cornea, glaucoma, retinal cell biology, age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, dry eye, basic research and clinical private practice.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales: Please contact Christine Von Steiger at ARVOSales@ntpevents.com or 703.706.8252.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Services: Please contact Deneen Pratt at ARVOExhibitor@ntpevents.com or 703.706.8248.