Recognized as one of the top 50 medical meetings by the Healthcare Convention and Exhibitors Association, ARVO is the world's leading educational and networking forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students and trainees in the fields of vision research and eye science.
Why exhibit and market with ARVO?
- ARVO is globally-recognized and respected as a leading provider of quality content and research
- ARVO has a worldwide membership of 12,000 in more than 75 countries. Forty-five percent of ARVO members reside outside of the U.S.
Who attends the ARVO Annual Meeting?
- The ARVO 2019 Annual Meeting drew 11,000+ attendees, with nearly 80% of current ARVO members attending every year.
- Attendees include basic science researchers, clinical researchers, clinicians, surgeons, ophthalmology educators and students, and clinicians-in-training.
- Top fields of study and practice of attendees include retina, cornea, glaucoma, retinal cell biology, age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, cataracts, dry eye, basic research and clinical private practice.
ARVO 2020 Exhibitors and Sponsors
- View the floor plan for ARVO 2020
- Book a booth for ARVO 2020
- Exhibit and Sponsorship Marketing Prospectus - includes information about purchasing a booth or meeting suite, additional sponsorship and branding opportunities, important deadlines, and meeting attendee demographics.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales: Please contact Christine Von Steiger at ARVOSales@ntpevents.com or 703.706.8252.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Services: Please contact Deneen Pratt at ARVOExhibitor@ntpevents.com or 703.706.8248.