How to play
- There are 12 button designs available for pickup at 14 different locations at ARVO 2019. Some buttons are available at a specific location while others are available at a specific time.
- The sign identifies button pick up locations.
- Button quantities are limited and all buttons will be available on a first-come basis.
- Watch for “special" locations on ARVO’s Twitter account and in the Annual Meeting e-update daily emails.
Play to win!
Collect 7 different buttons and bring them to ARVO Central to be entered into a drawing to win prizes including free registration to ARVO 2020 in Baltimore. All entries must be submitted by 10:30am on Thursday, May 2. Winners will be announced at the closing keynote and will also be notified by email (you do not have to be present to win).
Throughout ARVO 2019, pick up buttons at the following locations (limited supply of buttons each day).
• Registration — Badge printing/bag pick-up at satellite locations (Hyatt Regency and Marriott Pinnacle) or early registration at the Vancouver Convention Centre
• Satellite registration (Hyatt Regency and Marriott Pinnacle)
• Visit Baltimore table in ARVO Central
• Basic/Clinical Lecture
• Watch Twitter for a location announcement
• ARVO Central journals kiosk
• Eyefind Demo in Exhibitor Education Lounge
• First-timers table
• Watch the e-Update for a location announcement
• Student/Trainee Social
• MIT Outstanding Poster Award Competition
• ARVO/Champalimaud Lecture
• ARVOLearn kiosk in ARVO Central
• Eye-Venture entries must be submitted by 10:15am to be eligible for the drawing for prizes. Winner announced at ARVO 2020 Kickoff Reception at 2pm in the Exhibit Hall. You do not have to be present to win.
• All buttons are available in ARVO Central