Abstract and Special Interest Groups (SIG) submission is now open.
The Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of the implications.
ARVO membership for 2020 is required to submit an abstract. Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable, and do not include registration fees for meetings. To submit an abstract for the 2020 Annual Meeting, membership application and payment must be received by ARVO by 5pm, Eastern Time, Monday, Dec. 2.
- Abstract Submission Policies and Procedures
- Abstract Submission FAQs
- Abstract Submission Tutorial
- 2020 Reviewing Codes
- SIG Submission Guidelines
- Successful Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- Abstract Rejection Criteria
- ARVO Abstract Citation Statement
Start preparing now to present your work at this premier eye and vision research event
|Oct. 21, 2019||Abstract submission site opens|
|Dec. 6, 2019||Abstract submission deadline|
|Dec. 11, 2019||Abstract complete notification will be sent to First Authors|
|Jan. 8, 2020||Abstract review notification will be sent to First Author|
|Feb. 13, 2020||Abstract scheduling notification sent to First Authors|