Abstract and Special Interest Groups (SIG) submission is now closed.
The Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of the implications.
Start preparing now to present your work at this premier eye and vision research event.
- SIG Submission Guidelines
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- ARVO Abstract Citation Statement
- Paper, Invited Speaker, SIG Presentation Guidelines
- Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Paper, Invited Session, and SIG Moderator Guidelines
- Poster Moderator Guidelines
|Oct. 15, 2018||Abstract submission site opens|
|Nov. 30, 2018||Abstract submission deadline|
|Dec. 4, 2018||Abstract complete notification will be sent to First Authors|
|Jan. 9, 2019||Abstract review notification will be sent to First Author|
|Feb. 13, 2019||Abstract scheduling notification sent to First Authors|
- For technical support during abstract submission, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone at +1.434.964.4100 or toll free (U.S. Only) at 888.503.1050, Monday 12am - Friday 5:30pm, U.S. ET.
- Policy and procedure questions should be directed to ARVO at email@example.com or contact by phone at +18.104.22.16800, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm U.S. ET.