Do you have a 2019 membership?
You will need to have a 2019 ARVO membership to submit an abstract. Join or renew your membership before accessing the submission site.Join or renew now
Abstract and Special Interest Groups (SIG) submission is now closed.
The Annual Meeting Program Committee (AMPC) seeks high-quality abstracts describing original, unpublished research results that contain a clear statement of hypothesis, an explanation of methods, a report of data that unequivocally test the hypothesis, and a brief discussion of the implications.
Start preparing now to present your work at this premier eye and vision research event.
- Abstract Submission Policies and Procedures
- Abstract Submission FAQs
- 2019 Reviewing Codes
- Abstract Submission Tutorial
- Successful Abstract Submission Guidelines
- SIG Submission Guidelines
- Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy
- Commercial Relationship Disclosures
- Registering Clinical Trials
- Abstract Rejection Criteria
- ARVO Abstract Citation Statement
|Oct. 15, 2018||Abstract submission site opens|
|Nov. 30, 2018||Abstract submission deadline|
|Dec. 4, 2018||Abstract complete notification will be sent to First Authors|
|Jan. 9, 2019||Abstract review notification will be sent to First Author|
|Feb. 13, 2019||Abstract scheduling notification sent to First Authors|
- For technical support during abstract submission, send your request to email@example.com or contact by phone at +1.434.964.4100 or toll free (U.S. Only) at 888.503.1050, Monday 12am - Friday 5:30pm, U.S. ET.
- Policy and procedure questions should be directed to ARVO at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone at +126.96.36.19900, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm U.S. ET.