Please refer to the Annual Meeting Registration Fee Schedule (see below). Registrations will be processed upon receipt of full payment.
|Annual Meeting registration fees||By March 12||After March 12
|Nonmember (meeting registration + 1 year of membership)
|Nonmember (meeting registration only)||$594||$644|
First authors of accepted abstracts are required to follow the Registration and Upload Policy, which states they must:
- Register and pay the full meeting registration fee by April 16, 2021.
- Upload their presentation by April 16, 2021 (additional details and instructions will be provided). If this policy isn't followed, the abstract will be withdrawn from the meeting and ineligible for presentation at the 2021 ARVO Annual Meeting.
Fees are to be paid in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank. Accepted credit cards are: AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Purchase orders are not accepted.
Wire Transfer Payment (International Attendees Only): It may take 14 days from the wire transfer remittance date for funds to be deposited, please plan accordingly. Payment of registration fees will only be posted upon confirmation of deposit from our bank. Wire transfers received after April 23, 2021, may not be processed by the start of the meeting.
*NOTE: An additional $40 srevice fee is charged by the bank for all wire transfers. Please include this amount with your payment.
Cancellation and refund policy
- The deadline to receive refund requests is 5pm, EDT, Friday, April 23, 2021.
- Registration fees will be refunded for the amount paid (USD), less a $40 administrative fee ($20 for students) per attendee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received in the ARVO office after April 23, 2021.
- Cancellations/refund requests must be sent in writing to ARVO, 5515 Security Lane, Suite 500, Rockville, MD 20852, or by emailing: email@example.com.
For assistance with Group Registration, please contact Senior Program Coordinator, Jeremy McCrary.