To register 15 or more people, download the group registration form and send the completed copy to Senior Program Coordinator, Jeremy McCrary. ARVO will accept only fully completed registration forms.
Refer to the Annual Meeting Registration Fee Schedule (see below). Registrations will be processed upon receipt of full payment.
Annual Meeting registration fees
|By March 1||After March 1|
|Nonmembers (meeting registration + 1 year of membership||$574||$699|
|Nonmembers (meeting registration only)||$574||$699|
Fees are to be paid in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank. Accepted credit cards are: AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
Wire Transfer Payment: Please indicate your request to pay by wire transfer at the time your registration form is submitted. An invoice with the appropriate bank information will be provided to you.
*An additional $40 (USD) wire transfer fee must be included when requesting funds from your institution.
It may take 14 days from the wire transfer remittance date for funds to be deposited, please plan accordingly. Payment of registration fees will only be posted upon confirmation of deposit from our bank. Wire transfers received after April 19, 2019 may not be registered in time for the meeting.
Purchase orders will not be accepted.
Cancellation and refund policy
- Group substitutions/transfers are not permitted.
- Cancellations/refund requests must be sent in writing to ARVO, 1801 Rockville Pike, Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852, or by emailing: email@example.com.
- The deadline to receive refund requests is Friday, April 19, 2019. No refunds will be given for cancellations received in the ARVO office after April 19, 2019.
- Registration fees will be refunded for the amount paid (USD), less a $40 administrative fee ($20 for students) per attendee.
- There will be no refund for no-shows.
Lost / Reprinted Badges
There is a $50 replacement fee for a lost badge, per ARVO policy.
Badge and materials pickup
Badges will not be mailed. Assistance with badge and tote bag pick-up will be available for group leaders who schedule an appointment prior to the Annual Meeting. To make an appointment contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group leaders without an appointment will need to make their own arrangements to print badges and pick up materials onsite.
Questions? Contact or call: +18.104.22.16800; Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm, Eastern Time.