Imaging in the Eye Registration
|Imaging registration fees||By March 15
||After March 15
Things to know about Imaging in the Eye Registration
- All deadline dates are subject to Eastern Time.
- Onsite registrations will be subject to the New Orleans Tax, which will be automatically added to registration fees
- Registration fees are not included in your membership dues.
- Each conference participant is required to register.
- An email confirmation will be emailed to you upon registration.
- Note: Registering for the ARVO Imaging in the Eye Conference does not include ARVO Annual Meeting registration. Separate registration is required for the Annual Meeting.
Wire Transfer payment information (International Attendees Only)
- It may take 14 days from the wire transfer remittance date for funds to be deposited, please plan accordingly.
- Payment of registration fees will only be posted upon confirmation of deposit from our bank.
- The deadline to receive Wire Transfer payments (or checks) is 5pm EDT, Friday, April 14, 2023.
Wire Transfer (or check) payments sent or received after April 14, 2023, may not be processed by the start of the meeting.
Note: For Wire Transfer or Secured Payment Terminal options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
Cancellation and refund policy
An email cancellation request to email@example.com must be received by 5pm EDT, Friday, April 14, 2023. Registration fees will be refunded for the amount paid; an administrative fee of $50 ($30 Students) will be retained. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests provided after the deadline.
Questions regarding registration can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or +18.104.22.16800.