- It is the responsibility of the organizer to work with the assigned hotel or convention center to finalize arrangements, i.e., place orders and arrange for direct billing.
- Once the event details are passed along to assigned hotel by ARVO, it is the organizer's responsibility to secure the meeting space by signing a contract.
- IMPORTANT: It is the organizer's responsibility to confirm that all attendees of their ancillary event have registered for the ARVO 2020 Annual Meeting.
- Signage will not be provided by ARVO. An easel can be placed outside the room for your signage upon request.
- Any changes to your event must be sent to ARVO for review and approval before it can be updated by the hotel or Convention Center.