Social Media Ambassadors
ARVO is committed to helping our members develop, advance and be celebrated in their career journeys. We invite you to join our social media efforts to raise awareness about the various resources/benefits the Association offers to eye and vision researchers and clinicians like you, including:
- Education/professional development programs
- Funding opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Networking Events
Help ARVO to spread the word by becoming a social media ambassador.
What are we looking for in a social media ambassador?
- Interest in being more engaged with ARVO
- Active on one or more social media platforms where ARVO posts (i.e., Twitter, Threads, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)
- Willingness to share information about ARVO activities with your social media followers on an ongoing basis
What would I do as a social media ambassador?
- Follow ARVO's social media account on Twitter/ LinkedIn/ Facebook/ Threads
- Share or comment on ARVO social media posts
- Utilize social media content provided by ARVO on your own accounts regularly (remember to tag ARVO in your posts)
How do I get started?
- Complete and submit the ARVO Social Media Ambassador Interest Form. You will be notified if selected and provided with additional instructions to get started.
For questions or more information, email us at email@example.com.