Who should attend
The ARVO Imaging Conference is dedicated to advancing the field of ophthalmic imaging. It is recommended for researchers who have multidisciplinary interests and clinicians interested in the field's latest developments. The conference is also helpful for junior researchers who wish to obtain an overview of state-of-the-art imaging advances.
The ARVO Imaging in the Eye Conference brings together members of the basic science, clinical, engineering and industrial communities who are interested in new techniques and methods for imaging in the eye and their applications to clinical ophthalmology, fundamental vision research and biomedicine.
Conference topics include:
- Cornea and anterior segment
- Small animal imaging
- Advanced retinal imaging methods
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Adaptive optics (AO)
- OCT angiography (OCTA)
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscopy
- Functional imaging, Doppler imaging
- Ultrasound and MR imaging
- Image processing
- Pattern recognition and deep learning